la famille onde-boréale de nostale Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Share Youtube On Facebook App

Répondre au sujet    la famille onde-boréale de nostale Index du Forum » Onde-boréale » Les membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
lennkaffl

Masculin
Point(s): 130
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message How To Share Youtube On Facebook App Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

You'll do so in the "Say something." field that appears at the top of the Facebook post window. .. This feature is not available right now. Loading. Loading. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Cristi Nistor 101,890 views 2:11 iPhone Internet Tethering - How To Share Internet With Your Computer/Laptop - Duration: 1:46. Click on it and choose the DELETE option. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe16K Loading. Unsubscribe from Nick Raimondi? Cancel Unsubscribe Working. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 6 What do I do if Facebook isn't listed in the options on YouTube to share a video when I am using my Android smartphone? wikiHow Contributor You need to make sure the Facebook app is installed on your phone. It's in the upper-right area of the screen. Published on Jan 19, 2013How To Post A YouTube Video On Facebook How To Share YouTube Videos On FacebookIf you want to post a YouTube video on Facebook, simply follow these quick steps and your Youtube video will be uploaded - posted - shared to Facebook within seconds!Full video transcript:How To Post A YouTube Video On FacebookIf you want to post a YouTube video on Facebook,there's a couple ways you can do this, and we're going to go through them now.The first one,very simply,scroll down, and you've found your video,that you would like to upload and post to Facebook, click this Share button,and this will bring upa link hereand we're going to get to that method in just asecond.Because here, you see we have 3 buttons to share to Facebook, to share to Twitter, and share to Google+,there's some more options as well,if you open upthat arrow, but right now we're only focusing on Facebook.So we're going to click "Share on Facebook".This box immediately pops up.It gives us the title,description and an image.You can see here it also via YouTube, it gives you the option to write,to say something about it,so once you're ready with that, just click on Share, and that willimmediately post it to your wall.I'm actually not going to click on Share here because I want to show the second method first.We're going to go back here,now you have two options here you can eitherclick on this linkand with Ctrl + C,alternatively you can also copy this link,and here what we're going to do is simply paste that link.It will come up,you'll see,here it is again, the title, description, andimage. .. Loading. Cookies make wikiHow better. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. It's at 2 Click the search bar. Doing so will search for your video. ImRajib 5,687 views 3:37 Creating Whiteboard Sketch Videos With Explaindio - Explaindio Training - Duration: 10:31. No computer needed. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 3 Can I copy and paste the video from my phone? wikiHow Contributor Hold your thumb over the text, and once it's highlighted blue, drag the border around the highlight to the desired length of text. 3 Enter a video's title, then press Enter or Return. Business & Workplace Regulations. Flag as. Advertising & Marketing. For this option to appear, you must have Facebook installed on your mobile device. You can change this preference below. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question I shared a video from YouTube and posted it on Facebook. iGeeksBlog 193,964 views 2:26 How To Save Facebook Videos on to your iphone - Duration: 1:25. 7 Enter text for your post if you like 5a02188284
best way to get someones facebook passwordwww.facebook chat messenger.comfree facebook chat application for ipadhow to hack into someones facebook successfullyhacker facebook.com freehack facebook account online www hack fb online comfacebook installous 5openvpn password facebookhow to download icons for facebookiphone is cleaning facebook app

Jeu 11 Jan - 00:26 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 00:26 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    la famille onde-boréale de nostale Index du Forum » Onde-boréale » Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation